Guys we are again with one more surprise for most of the users!
We received many requests from many users asking about the trick How to post in all facebook groups in one click?
But now wait is over!
There are many tricks by which you can do this but now almost all the tricks are not working.
But today we are sharing you the working trick for posting in all facebook groups in one click.
2. Installed Google Chrome
3. Internet Connection
Post in All Facebook Groups in One Click(Unofficial):
1. Click Here to download Facebootiser Extension.
Click on the above link, then click on the ADD TO CHROME button(see the above image) and it will be added in the google chrome browser.
2. Login to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com on Google Chrome browser
3. In the top right extensions bar, there will be a tri-circular icon, for the extension Facebootiser. Click on that button.(See the below image)
4. Clicking on that will open a small list of menus like the one shown in the below given image.
5. Click on the topmost icon with two heads. It will open up a big dialog box on Facebook, like the image shown below.
6. Write your post in the space given(see the above image) and then click on Post To All Groups button.
7. Just wait few seconds till it prompts you to Refresh the Page(see the below image).
Click on Your Post is Complete Refresh Page button and it will refresh your page. See the magic.
You posted in all the facebook groups in which you are the member.
So congratulations, you just learned how to auto post in all the facebook groups in a single click.
Isn't it very easy?
Thank you for visiting our blog and reading this post!
If you liked this post or if you found this post helpful then do us a favor by Sharing this blog or Tricky Time app with at least one person. It will help your friends and us too!